I’m extremely excited to announce that I’ve recently had the chance to write the first ever Life Hacks book! The book contains the best life hacks from this blog, along with hundreds more of my favourites that I’ve saved specifically for the book. If you like the blog, you’ll love the book, and it’s now available for Pre-Order here:
BARNES & NOBLE: http://bit.ly/1qADH41
It’s super important that everyone knows Rin rolled up just one pant leg so people can see his striped sock.
It’s actually even worse because that’s no sock, it’s an ankle bracelet
And it’s totally a habit of his too:
THIS LOSER AND HIS FUCKING BRACELETS
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
Come to think of it,
Art BOTHERED to make those many paper cranes…NOT paper PLANES.
Which one looks sharper and more dangerous?
Which one was actually deadly?
I’m not saying hurting an eye is good, but I’m pretty sure that guy would have died if he got a paper plane on the same spot.